- Red Oak Realty Oakland Office Top Producer 2014 and 2016
- Red Oak Realty Top Five Producer 2015
- Red Oak Realty Company-Wide Top Producer 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Red Oak Realty Top Ten Producer 2009
- Best of Oakland Magazine 2015, 2016
- I am among the top 1% of real estate agents in the East Bay
- 100% of my properties sell over asking (the rest sell at asking) and on average they sell at 124% of their listing price – ask me my philosophy on pricing
- Over $150,000,000 sold
- Over 227 homes sold
- My listings are on the market for an average of 15 days
- Ranked #8 out of all Oakland Realtors for production
- Ranked #15 out of all Oakland and Berkeley Realtors for production
- I am a second generation East Bay Realtor
- I am a full-time Realtor and employ a licensed Realtor as my assistant
- I am easily available for you, no question is too small
- Extraordinary custom marketing from print to web
- Vigor, passion and innovative thinking
- Outstanding people skills – I listen between the lines
- Intuitive and resourceful negotiating skills
- Expert at preparing and staging homes for sale
- Respected by the brokerage community
- I market my listings to many local business owners, community leaders, doctors and professionals who know me personally
- I subscribe to DocuSign, an electronic signature company. This saves time and piles of paper!
- Custom marketing materials with an in-depth story of the property, implemented by a professional photographer, fine artist and graphic artist
- I have been interviewed and published in the San Francisco Chronicle, Inman News, Oakland Magazine and This Old House.
I was born in Berkeley to a musician and teacher who became an East Bay Realtor. We lived in a funky rental that cost $165 per month in rent. The neighborhood was flat, friendly and kids were out playing until the street lamps came on. In 1979 our little rental went on the market for sale and my folks decided to buy an ugly fixer in Oakland. For a few months we stayed at my grandmother’s house as they “weekend warriored" it, bartering music studio time for construction labor.
Fast forward to 1999. I was a young mom and wife, and my husband and I decided to buy a circa 1951 major fixer in Redwood Heights. It was in the perfect cul-de-sac location just blocks to the same elementary school that my mother, aunt and I attended, and it fed into my fervor for mid-century architecture.
In 2004 I left the restaurant industry and I joined the family business as a Realtor. I am from the generation in which true grit determined your destiny. I started with no leads, no clients and a fantasy. I built my business on the philosophy of working hard and thinking outside the box with the added bonus of being grounded in service.
Things I hold dear besides my family: music and dancing – some of my favorite memories are dancing in the kitchen with my kids. I love good food – not too fussy, but simple, flavorful bites that are hopefully locally sourced. I adore good design whether it is something to keep me organized, a dining room table or a property with great flow. I also adore scouting and supporting local businesses.
How do I describe my unique approach to real estate? I love dressing uber casual as my day will often take me from reviewing homes and meeting with inspectors, to chopping garlic, pulling weeds or dashing to the office. I also enjoy a good hair blow-out and a classic sheath dress. A great movie, a concert or dinner is divine, but binging on Netflix or my favorite shows is heavenly. Snoop me on my Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook pages to see more about me!